The first sleepover is always nerve racking. Sometimes it is spontaneous and sometimes it is planned. Whatever the catalyst, it is the time when skin and souls are exposed. Boys, here are some tips to make sure it goes as smoothly as possible:
- Invest in nice sheets: Holes in your sheets or nasty sheets with stains are going to ruin any hot and heated moment.
- Keep some basics on hand: Women like to brush their teeth (extra toothbrush) and use lotion. Keep them stocked in your place so the morning lends itself to brunch and other fun stuff.
- Have Umbrellas handy: It’s your penis – it’s your job to keep it covered. Buy a jumbo stock and costco and make sure there is never an awkward moment looking for some cover (ie. don’t store them in the basement – a 15 minute walk from your bed).
- Keep your bathroom clean: This doesn’t sound romantic at all, but women have to sit when they pee – don’t make us squat in your bathroom or do calisthenics to avoid the grime in your bathroom.
- Pack up the Past: Women are observant. We are going to notice the pink teddy bear and sweater in your closet from your past girlfriend. And we will likely obsess about it. No one is asking you to get rid of your past – but put it in a discreet place.
What do you think? Leave a comment!
- No related posts