Happy 2009! I just woke up from a wicked New Year’s Eve hangover and figured it was time to take a look back at 2008.
And what a year it’s been. Last February 1st, we launched DatingThoughts.com with a handful of talented and single 30-something bloggers in the San Francisco Bay Area. Throughout the year, we romanced all manner of dating topics, from kissing tips to 20s vs 30s to waiting for phone calls. (And who hasn’t been in that exhausting situation before?)
Then on August 7th we set up our dating forums, which allowed you, our faithful readers, to pose and debate even more dating topics, such as: dating after a broken engagement, help with breaking up, and text messaging vs calling. (Phone calls apparently are a popular topic.)
From all of this flirting and fun, we’ve gone through our logs and given a rose to the top 10 most popular posts. And they are:
- Booty Call, Fuck Buddy, or Friend with Benefits? – So which one are you?
- Why Do Girls Go For Assholes? – Why do you think they do?
- Older Woman Seeking Boy Toy – Pumas, cougars, jaguars, oh my!
- I’m tired of being single – Aren’t you tired of being single too?
- Dating Definition: cougar – So what is a cougar exactly?
- Surviving The Awkward First Kiss – And here’s how!
- How to stop missing someone – It’s not easy, but it’s possible
- Friends with Benefits: Good or Bad? – Well, what do you think?
- Loneliness or depression? – It’s important to know the difference
- Dating Older Women – So what’s it like exactly?
Dating is a great topic, isn’t it? Whether you hate it or love it, chances are you have a strong opinion about it. All of us at DatingThoughts.com sure do. If you would like to share your opinions, theories, experiences, rants, and raves, then become a blogger for DatingThoughts.com! We’re always looking for 30-somethings in the San Francisco Bay Area with something to say about dating.